Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Information in Healthcare

How can find the best deal in healthcare? Is it possible? Healthcare is one area where I cannot rely only on cheap deals, money does not matter here. I cannot buy insurance only from a company that offers it cheap, I have to take a lot of factors into consideration. What are the factors that I need to check? Most of the factors that I need is not / cannot be dollarized, there are lots of factors that satisfy convenience and there might be other providers without this action. If Health insurance is business to the vendors why the client/consumers cannot cannot reap financial benefit out of it. There are no "deals" website for the clients, where they can select the best insurance they can get.

These are the problems or I would say the consumers in health care industry lack. This gap makes the insurance provider more powerful than the buyer and if the buyer needs to be powerful then there should be considerable amount of competition and threat to the insurance providers in their market area. Campus care in UIC is one such monopoly for UIC Students, because students do not want to get into trouble when they are sick. I agree that buyers' needs are more important and this results in students making no choice at all. I am not commenting about the policies of campus care, but I want to know of a best option and where it will be available. The maximum information I can get is from the blogs that I read and those are just opinions and personal experience and they are not even suggestions.

There is a dire need that a consumer needs to select a health care for his own purpose and for this he needs a application that will dig into the web world with respect to his needs and give him a better deals. There are many advantages over this method.

Win-Win Situation

The most important benefit of website that digs the best deals in the net is that it accomplishes a win-win solution for the consumer and the supplier. If I am buying a ticket in Kazak or in Orbitz, I am not only going for the cheapest and best deal, I am also in a way filling the flight that will make the airline to operate in full capacity. To operate the airline in full capacity is one of the purposes of the reduction in fare. The deal website makes money out of ads and the patronage paid by the organization for making their ticket sell. So everybody is happy.

No comments: